How Vertical Tutoring is organised:
• 1570 students divided into 6 different Colleges
• Each College has a Head Of College and Deputy Head Of College
• Each College has 12 form classes, 12 Tutors and a number of Co-tutors
• In each tutor group there are no more than 4 students of each age group.
The maximum number of students in each tutor group is 21, and most are 20.
• All siblings are placed in the same College but not in the same tutor group
• Tutors and Co-tutors become the ‘The Guide by the Side”